Sarah Ross has represented and counseled private and public employers in all aspects of state and federal employment and labor laws during her entire career. She has represented clients in various industries, including transportation, retail, manufacturing, insurance, healthcare, and residential care. Some prominent successes include:
- A defense jury verdict for a retail client on an age and disability discrimination case
- Three arbitration victories for transportation and insurance clients
- Defeat of class certification on a California class action and FLSA collective action for a retail client
- Many summary judgment wins for various clients.
Additionally, Sarah completed the Certified Public Accountant exam while in law school, and consistently utilizes her math and accounting skills in her employment defense practice. Sarah joined Littler following law school graduation in 2007 after serving as a summer associate in the Los Angeles office.
While in law school, she served as the student representative for the Los Angeles Chapter of the Young Tax Lawyers Committee of the Taxation Section of the State Bar of California.
She also served as co-editor-in-chief of the UCLA Journal of International Law and Foreign Affairs, competed as a member of the school’s American Bar Association Moot Court Team and served as the treasurer of the UCLA Moot Court Honors Program.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, 2007
- B.S., University of South Carolina, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Volunteer, Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters, 2007-present
Rate : $$$