Sarah Roughead is an associate in the Corporate Markets team in Baker McKenzie’s Melbourne office and currently working as a Corporate & Securities associate in the Chicago office. Sarah’s practice focuses on domestic and cross-border M&A and global reorganizations.
Sarah advises clients on domestic and cross-border asset and share sales and purchases, implementing post-acquisition integrations and the reorganization of corporate groups. She also assists clients with general commercial law and corporate governance.
- Monash University (LLB with honors) (2013)
- Monash University (BA) (2013)
- High Court of Australia (2015)
- Victoria (2014)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Advised national and multinational public and private companies in a broad range of general corporate matters, including mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations.
- Advised a global asset management company on multiple corporate reorganizations and cash repatriations spanning several jurisdictions.
- Advised a multinational IT services company on the Australian aspects of a global spin-merger.
- Acted for a leading high-performance specialty chemicals and materials business, on the Asia Pacific aspects of the billion dollar spin-off of its products and packaging business.
Rate : $$$