Sarah K. Schiferl is a member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group. She focuses her practice on commercial litigation and product liability matters. Sarah has experience in all phases of litigation, including discovery, motion practice, depositions, and trial.
She has experience in both traditional litigation and arbitration settings, including as a first chair in securities arbitration. She is extremely attentive and applies a creative problem-solving approach to all of her work.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2016
- Tufts University, B.A., 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
Rate : $$$