Sarah B.E. Tankersley concentrates her practice on toxic tort and other litigation matters.
Prior to joining Blank Rome, Sarah litigated hundreds of medical malpractice and personal injury cases at a Cincinnati-based law firm, and served as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert Kraft of the Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas. During law school, she was an associate editor of the Kentucky Law Journal.
Sarah is an avid hiker, and recently hiked the Appalachian Trail, completing 1,926 miles from Georgia to Maine.
- Northern Kentucky University, BA, summa cum laude
- University of Kentucky College of Law, JD
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
Rate : $$$