Sarah Wisor helps companies find practical solutions to thorny workplace issues. She advises large and small employers on how to comply with ever-changing labor and employment laws. Using clear and understandable terms, Sarah explains the options and risks involved when clients face difficult employment decisions.
Sarah becomes intimately familiar with each organization she represents in order to help her clients achieve their business goals while minimizing their employment risks. When internal employment complaints turn into external proceedings, Sarah proactively defends her clients before state and federal agencies and tribunals.
Sarah works with clients in a variety of industries with specific experience counseling hospitality companies, helping them address the unique challenges faced in the service industry. Prior to joining Holland & Hart, Sarah was an attorney at Sherman & Howard L.L.C.
- University of Michigan, J.D., 2009
- Cornell University, B.S., 2007
Bar Admissions : Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Hospitality Human Resource Association, Member
- Colorado Lawyers Committee YLD Strategic Planning Committee, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section, Member
Rate : $$$