Board certified in real estate law, Saralyn Abel Dorrill’s practice encompasses all facets of real-property transactions. She focuses on the acquisition, development, construction, financing, and leasing of commercial, resort and residential real estate, and planned developments and title insurance.
Saralyn represents institutional and private lenders; creditors; commercial, resort, condominium, and residential developers; and commercial and residential landlords, sellers, and purchasers. She also services clients in corporate, tax, estate planning, and litigation matters involving real estate. Saralyn was an intern for the Florida Supreme Court in 1991.
- J.D., University of Florida, 1993
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1990
- University of London – Hansard Society for Parliamentary Government, 1989
- University of Paris – Sorbonne, 1987
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Florida, 1994
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central & Northern Florida, Advisory Board
- American Jewish Committee
- Humane Society of Sarasota County
Rate : $$$