Saranne Murray represents public and private sector employers and non-profit organizations in all aspects of employee relations and employment law, including personnel policies and practices, equal employment opportunity, collective bargaining and related matters.
A widely recognized authority on public sector collective bargaining, Saranne is counsel to a significant number of municipalities and serves as special counsel to the State of Connecticut, where she has worked with the State Board of Education and the state’s Division of Criminal Justice.
Saranne brings a rare perspective to the practice of employment and educational law, having previously served as a labor relations specialist for the State of Connecticut Department of Administrative Services and as assistant to the president of Manchester Community College.
A frequently requested speaker, Saranne has presented on employee relations and labor law for various professional associations and organizations of employers.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Public Employer Labor Relations Association: Counsel, Executive Board
- Connecticut School Attorneys Council
- National Public Employer Labor Relations Association: Co-Counsel (1997-2001)
- University of Connecticut, J.D., 1983, summa cum laude
- Emmanuel College, B.A., 1969
Rate : $$$