- Stanford Law School, J.D., 2016
- Georgetown University, B.A., 2012
Judicial Clerkship : Hon. Thomas L. Ambro, U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 2017 – 2018
Bar Admissions :
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Representative Matters :
- Represented a sports team in a putative class action alleging its mobile device app violated the Wiretap Act.
- Advised media client on copyright protections for animated character.
- Advised Middle East client on implementing internal privacy governance.
- Advised transportation client on copyright public performance licenses required for streaming television and music.
- Advised financial services client on state privacy protections of biometric identifiers.
- Advised media client on procedures required for compliance with the FTC’s Mail Order Rule.
- Advised media client on application of FCC program access rules and retransmission.
Pro Bono :
- Incorporated not-for-profit art publishing company under New York law.
- Represented non-profit in trademark dispute over its name and logo.
Rate : $$$$