Sasha B. Segall focuses her practice on employment litigation and counseling, representing companies across a wide variety of industries in all types of employment-related matters.
Sasha regularly defends employers against claims of discrimination, retaliation, harassment, non-compete agreements, and breach of contract in state and federal courts, before state and federal administrative agencies, and in arbitrations.
She has represented employers in all aspects of employment law matters, including claims under Title VII, the ADEA, ADA, FLSA, and the NLRA. Sasha also provides companies with day-to-day advice and counseling on a broad range of pre-litigation employment matters.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2013, Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal, Senior Notes & Comments Editor
- B.A., George Washington University, 2010, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : New York ; New Jersey; Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Professional Experience :
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Claire C. Cecchi, U.S. District Judge, District of New Jersey, 2013-2014
- Litigation Law Clerk, NBCUniversal, 2014-2015
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, Volunteer attorney, 2016 – 2017
Rate : $$$