Savannah S. Raymond is an associate in the firm’s global energy and transactions practice. Ms. Raymond’s practice encompasses mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, finance and private equity transactions, with a particular focus on the energy sector.Ms. Raymond earned her J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center.
During law school, she served as a notes and comments editor for the Houston Law Review and clerked at the United States Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of Texas.Ms. Raymond maintains an active pro bono practice and is a member of the Houston Bar Association.
- Advised CenterPoint Energy in its $6 billion acquisition of Vectren Corporation, a power and gas utility operating in Indiana and Ohio. The transaction is scheduled to close in the first quarter of 2019.
- Assisted Diamondback Energy Inc. in connection with its $9.2 billion all-stock merger with Energen Corporation.
- Advised DEA Deutsche Erodel AG in its acquisition of Sierra Oil and Gas for more than $500 million, including the Zama discovery and six exploration and appraisal blocks, offshore Mexico.
- Counseled a leading oilfield services company in its acquisition of a proppant mining operation in West Texas from a private equity seller.
- Counseled a global private equity firm in the acquisition of, and related shareholder financing agreements for, oil and gas assets in Colombia. The transaction allowed the client to gain a foothold in a strategic oil and gas province by year-end 2017.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature, University of Texas at Austin, 2013
Rate : $$$$