Scarlett Collings is a Senior Counsel in the Houston office of Locke Lord LLP where she has extensive experience in complex commercial litigation matters, primarily focusing on trial and alternative dispute resolution and confidential internal investigations, involving derivatives, midstream energy and services, securities and consumer class actions, restrictive covenants, and trade secrets.
Scarlett has participated in every facet of litigation, including jury trial, dispositive motion practice and argument, complex traditional and electronic document discovery, fact and expert witness depositions, and alternative dispute resolution.
She has represented clients in a variety of industries, including energy, investments, construction, product manufacturing and commercial services. In addition to counseling clients, Scarlett is dedicated to serving our community. She is a Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation and serves on the Board of Directors of Girls, Inc. of Greater Houston.
She is committed to providing quality pro bono services, representing clients referred by the National Center for Refugee & Immigrant Children and the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, and she continues to provide volunteer legal services for various Bar committees and legal aid clinics.
- Senior Counsel, Locke Lord LLP
- Counsel, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP, Houston
- Associate, Gibbs & Bruns LLP, Houston
- Judicial Clerk, Honorable John Cornyn and Honorable Deborah Hankinson, Texas Supreme Court (1997-1998)
Professional Affiliations : Member, Texas Bar Foundation
- J.D., with honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 1997
- B.A., Political Science, with honors, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 1994
Admissions : Texas; New York
Admitted To Practice :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$