Scot Tucker focuses on credit card and other payment systems transactions. Scot represents card issuers in the negotiation and documentation of private label, co-branded, agent bank, and affinity agreements in virtually all applicable industry segments, including retail, manufacturing, banking, health care, sports teams, and travel, among others.
He also represents acquirers/processors in various types of transactions. Scot also counsels financial institutions in the acquisition and sale of account portfolios and other financial assets, as well as in connection with bankruptcy related matters.
Scot’s experience includes assisting clients with:
- Affinity/Loyalty Programs: Co-brand affinity agreements with universities, trade groups, manufacturers and other organizations, as well as loyalty coalition agreements
- Agent-bank agreements
- Business revolving and invoice-based commercial financing agreements
- Account portfolio and other financial asset sale/acquisition agreements
- Merchant acquiring processing agreements
- Chair, Firmwide Financial Services Practice, 2007-2014
- Six years in the financial restructuring department of Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy, Los Angeles
Professional & Community Activities:
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Board of Directors, King County Sexual Assault Resource Center, 2006-2009
- J.D., University of Utah College of Law, 1991
- B.A., Washington State University, 1982, cum laude
Rate : $$$