Scott Adams offers a variety of experience in intellectual property law. He focuses his practice on helping clients obtain and develop intellectual property assets. Scott’s work includes prosecution of domestic and international patent applications for clients in information security, cloud computing, blockchain, FinTech, and medical device industries.
A large focus of his practice includes applied mathematics in areas such as cryptography, smart contracts, and image processing. Scott also negotiates patent licenses, advises on intellectual property aspects of mergers and acquisitions, and counsels on patent litigation matters.
- Associate, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP, Seattle, 2008-2013
- Associate, Leydig, Voit & Mayer, Ltd., Seattle, 2006-2008
- Extern, Hon. R. William Riggs, Oregon Supreme Court, Salem, Ore., 2005
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- Washington, 2006
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2008
- J.D., University of Oregon School of Law, 2006
- M.A., Mathematics, Emphasis in Control Systems, Portland State University, 2004
- B.A., Mathematics, Russian, Minor in Physics, Willamette University, 2000
Rate : $$$$