Scott E. Allbright is an insurance services attorney. He advises commercial and residential insurance carriers on a wide range of coverage-related issues—from claim investigation through resolution. Committed to ensuring his clients are well-informed throughout the process, Scott is involved in all phases of litigation.
Before joining Hinshaw, Scott practiced at litigation firms in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. He was also a law clerk for a firm in Washington, D.C. During law school, Scott served as Articles & Comments Editor (2011 – 2012) and then Senior Articles & Comments Editor (2012 – 2013) for the University of Miami Business Law Review.
Professional Affiliations :
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Spellman-Hoeveler American Inn of Court
- M.B.A., University of Miami School of Business Administration, 2013
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 2012
- B.A., summa cum laude, Salem State College, 2009
Admissions : Florida, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Rate : $$$