Scott Armstrong is an Associate in Fragomen’s San Francisco office, where he works with a diverse group of corporate clients across a wide range of industries including technology, design, finance and energy.
Scott primarily advises clients on immigration strategies and otherwise supports clients with applying for employment-based temporary visas and permanent residence in the United States.
Prior to his current role, Scott worked as a law clerk in Fragomen’s San Francisco office and as a paralegal at Fragomen’s New York office.
- Worked with Fortune 500 companies in the technology, fashion and retail industries to successfully apply for extraordinary ability (O-1) visa status on behalf of employees
- Drafted and filed petitions for multinational managers and executives
- Responded successfully to Requests for Evidence from the USCIS
- Filed motions to reopen cases and appeal immigration decisions for complex legal cases
- University of California, Hastings College of Law | J.D., 2014
- Colby College | B.A., 2006
Bar Admissions: California
Rate : $$$