Scott Osborne has more than 40 years of experience in real estate financing, workouts, acquisition, development and sale, and as counsel to closely held companies. His practice includes the representation of developers, lenders, institutional owners and tenants in various types of real estate projects, including high-rise office buildings, industrial facilities, condominiums, residential developments, retail shopping centers and apartments.
Scott’s significant transactions include representing the City of Seattle in the acquisition of the Municipal Tower (formerly, Gateway Tower), developers and ground lessors commercial office buildings and lenders in mortgage loan transactions, workouts and foreclosures.
Scott is a fellow of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers and the Pacific Real Estate Institute, has been a lecturer at the University of Washington Law School (teaching real property security), and is a frequent contributor to continuing legal education programs.
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 1975
- B.A., Yale University (cum laude), 1971
- Washington, 1975
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 1975
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- American College of Real Estate Attorneys, Insurance (non-title) Committee, Chair, 2009-2011
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Foster Pepper PLLC, Of Counsel, 2012-Present
- K&L Gates LLP (formerly Preston Gates & Ellis, LLP)
- Graham & Dunn, Shareholder, 1990-2002
- Ferguson & Burdell
Rate : $$$$