Scott B. Brenner is an associate in Akerman’s Consumer Financial Services Practice Group. Scott represents a wide array of financial services companies in state and federal litigation including class actions. He regularly defends financial services providers against individual and class claims brought pursuant to RESPA, TILA, FCRA, FDCPA, and TCPA.
Additionally, Scott defends mortgage lenders, servicers, and other financial services providers against borrower complaints alleging violations of state statutes, wrongful foreclosures, and debt collection statutes.
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 2014, cum laude, Hofstra Law Review, Editorial Board
- B.S., Cornell University, 2008
Bar Admissions : New York; New Jersey
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$