With a focus on corporate and commercial litigation matters, Scott Miller helps companies and individuals navigate through difficult situations and find answers to their legal or business issues. Clients who depend on Scott’s assistance include retailers, financial institutions, insurance companies, construction companies and other commercial entities.
Prior to joining Williams Mullen, Scott worked in the offices of Congressman, now Senator, Mark Udall of Colorado and Senator John Warner of Virginia.
Scott uses creative problem solving, negotiation or litigation in an effort to resolve issues as efficiently as possible. For clients seeking attentive personal service and responsiveness, Scott is a natural choice.
- Norfolk & Portsmouth Bar Association
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- I’Anson-Hoffman American Inn of Court.
- College of William & Mary School of Law (J.D.), 2008
- Honors in Legal Skills I, II, III and IV
- University of Virginia (B.A.), 2005
- Jefferson Book Award, Robert C. Byrd Honors Scholar
Rate : $$$