Scott Edward Rahn is the Founding and Managing Partner of RMO | Rahn Muntz O’Grady LLP. A seasoned “big firm” litigator, Scott focuses on four specific areas of litigation:
(1) representing beneficiaries, professional and corporate fiduciaries in contested trust, estate and probate litigation matters, as well as related estate administration issues;
(2) representing individual and institutional investors and financial institutions in investment fraud investigations and securities litigation;
(3) representing financial industry employees in employment litigation and investigations, CRD expungement matters, registration and reporting disputes, and regulatory, enforcement, white collar investigations;
(4) and business litigation.
Scott serves as Chairperson of the RMO Foundation, which is dedicated to the prevention of elder abuse and to advancing diversity, inclusion, children’s, veterans’ and art initiatives.
- Juris Doctor – University of San Diego School of Law
- BA, Spanish and International Latin American Relations – University of Wisconsin, Madison
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Los Angeles Superior Court Probate Volunteer Settlement Officer
- President, Beverly Hills Estate Planning Council
- Member, University of Wisconsin Alumni Association
- Member, Securities Industry Financial Markets Association (“SIFMA”)
- Member Los Angeles County Bar Association – Trusts & Estates Section
Rate : $$$