Scott Ellzey practices in the areas of commercial litigation and general insurance defense matters involving both third-party liability claims and first-party coverage issues in state and federal court.
Additionally, Mr. Ellzey has extensive experience defending tort claim liability matters, as well as transportation litigation, municipal liability defense claims, products liability claims and professional liability matters.
Mr. Ellzey served as an adjunct instructor at the University of Mississippi as part of its undergraduate continuing education program, teaching contracts, torts, and civil litigation, and has lectured and taught at state and regional continuing legal education seminars and other legal and industry meetings.
- University of Mississippi School of Law
- J.D., cum laude, 1996; Associate Articles Editor, Mississippi Law Journal;Phi Kappa Phi; 1994 Oral Argument Competition and 1995 Bench Memorandum Competition, Winner; Contracts Negotiation Award
- University of Mississippi, B.B.A., 1993
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Rate : $$$$