Mr. Scott J. Etish is a problem solver. He is a litigator who works with clients to understand their business objectives and navigate them through times of crisis. In many situations, this means seeking to resolve disputes cost effectively through negotiation without litigation.
If negotiations are not realistic or are unsuccessful, Mr. Etish will not hesitate to take a more aggressive approach. Mr. Etish represents an extensive range of clients from diverse industries, including food manufacturing, transportation, pharmaceutical, and real estate.
His diverse litigation practice is focused primarily on complex commercial disputes, involving business torts, partnership and shareholder agreements, real estate, construction, restrictive covenants, and trademark litigation.
- Rutgers School of Law – Camden (J.D.)
- Research Editor, Rutgers Law Journal
- Wesleyan University (B.A.)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Business and Commercial Litigation Committee
- Equity Jurisprudence Committee
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Barrister, University of Pennsylvania Law School American Inn of Court, 2015 –
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Advisory Committee on Electronic Filing Implementation, 2010
Rate : $$$$