Scott Feir is an experienced attorney representing a broad spectrum of real estate clients. Scott represents retail shopping center owners, property management groups, housing authorities, real estate brokers and agents, and construction and design professionals. Where practical dispute resolution efforts fail, Scott is an effective courtroom strategist and advocate.
Scott is a frequent seminar speaker in his areas of practice and regularly advises clients on retail, office, industrial and residential leasing matters, lease renewal disputes, lease and license enforcement, rent collection and evictions, insurance coverage issues, construction lien and defect claims, fair housing, discrimination, and access claims, purchase and sale nondisclosure and misrepresentation, broker commission and standard of care issues, enforcement of restrictive covenants and easements, adverse possession claims, and boundary disputes.
Additionally, Scott regularly advises clients and litigates disputes concerning fiduciary-related matters involving wills, trusts, contested probates, and guardianships, especially when such matters involve real estate disputes, the recovery of misappropriated assets, or the defense of a fiduciary or trust officer.
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Juris Doctor, 1998
- Managing Editor, Pacific Rim Law & Policy Journal
- Vice President, Moot Court Honor Board
- Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, cum laude, 1985
Professional & Community Associations:
- Scott is admitted to practice in Washington State, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and is a member of the:
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
Rate : $$$