Mr. Scott Jordan Gerard Finger has spent his legal career practicing family law with the domestic relations firm, Hofstein Weiner & Meyer, P.C., and was elected a shareholder of the firm in 2016.
He was the recipient of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyer’s Eric D. Turner Award at Temple University Beasley School of Law. Mr. Finger is a member of the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, and their family law sections, as well as the Montgomery Bar Association.
Also a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association, he serves on the Executive Committee of its Family Law Section and is co-chair of the Legislative Liaison Committee.
Mr. Finger is the Treasurer and a member of the Executive Committee of the Nicholas A. Cipriani Family Law American Inn of Court and is a member of the Doris Jonas Freed Inn of Court.
Mr. Finger graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a B.A. in Political Science. He earned his J.D. from the Temple University Beasley School of Law.
- Pennsylvania, 2006
- Temple University School of Law J.D. 2006
- University of Pennsylvania B.A. 2002
- Member of the Executive Committee and co-chair of the Legislative Liaison Committee of the Philadelphia Bar Association
- Treasurer and a member of the Executive Committee of the Nicholas A. Cipriani Family Law American Inn of Court
- Member of the Doris Jonas Freed Inn of Court
- Member of the Young Lawyer Editorial Board of The Legal Intelligencer
- Graduate of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy/American Bar Association Family Law Advocacy Institute in Boulder, Colorado
- Member of the Friends of Rittenhouse Square
Rate : $$$