Scott FitzGerald is the Managing Partner of the Boston, Massachusetts office of Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP, and a Managing Director of Fragomen Immigration Services India Pvt., Ltd.
He has practiced exclusively in the field of corporate immigration and nationality law for more than 25 years.
Scott provides multinational corporations, including leading e-commerce and technology companies as well as financial and educational institutions, with strategic counseling on all matters of U.S. immigration and nationality law, regulation, policy and compliance.
Scott is a Board Member of the American Immigration Council, the British American Business Council of New England, and the Council for Emerging National Security Affairs.
Scott provides pro bono immigration advocacy to Project Citizenship, a nonprofit agency that helps immigrants apply for U.S. citizenship, and Partners in Health, a Harvard-affiliated world health nonprofit organization.
- Helped large, India-based technology consulting firm establish partially outsourced immigration program for just-in-time secondment of employees to consulting engagements in the United States, streamlining case preparation and processing, and improving consular application approval rates
- Partnered with relocation companies for delivery of integrated relocation and global immigration services to corporate clients using a coordinated, single-point-of-contact model
- Fordham University School of Law | J.D., 1992
- Johns Hopkins University | B.A., 1989
Bar Admissions: Massachusetts, New York, District of Columbia, Connecticut
- Member, Board of Directors, American Immigration Council
- Member, Board of Directors, British American Business Council of New England
- Member, Board of Advisors, Council for Emerging National Security Affairs
- Member, Board of Directors, Fordham Law School Alumni Association
- Member, Dean’s Advisory Board, Krieger School of Arts & Sciences, The Johns Hopkins University
- Member, Executive Committee, Boston Chapter, Forum for Expatriate Management
- Member, Executive Committee, Seaport 1 Chapter, ProVisors
- Member, Labor Relations Committee of the United States Chamber of Commerce
- Member, New England Human Resources Association
- Member, U.S.-India Business Council
- Member, U.S.-India Strategic Partnership Forum
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Member, Federal Bar Association
Rate : $$$$