Mr. Scott A. Galano has practiced exclusively in the area of public finance since 2004, serving as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel, and trustee’s counsel on a variety of complex tax-exempt and taxable financings involving variable and fixed rate obligations; certificates of participation; demand bonds; general obligation and revenue bonds and notes; general obligation and revenue refunding bonds; pooled program loan bonds and notes; credit enhanced obligations; negotiated and competitive bond and note sales; borrowings through the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust; and new money, current refunding, and advanced refunding obligations.
Mr. Galano’s representations include bond counsel to borrowing municipalities, counties, and public authorities, including improvement, utilities, and sewerage authorities, within the State of New Jersey; underwriter to various investment banking firms; and trustee counsel to numerous banks. He represents these clients in a variety of health care, transportation, housing, education, capital equipment, sewer, and solid waste financings.
- Villanova University School of Law (LL.M.)
- Widener University School of Law (J.D.)
- Rutgers University (B.A.)
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Judicial clerk to The Honorable Peter D. Pizzuto, Tax Court of New Jersey, Hackensack, New Jersey
- Judicial clerk to The Honorable Lawrence P. DeBello, Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Special Civil Part, Jersey City, New Jersey
Rate : $$$