Scott Borth is a partner in the firm’s Corporate and Real Estate practices. He focuses on representing banks, financial institutions and other institutional lenders in all aspects of commercial finance, real estate finance and asset-based finance transactions.
Scott regularly provides advice to lenders with respect to senior secured credit facilities, real estate mortgage loans, construction loans, syndications and participations, leveraged buyouts, acquisition financing, cash flow lending, credit enhanced tax-exempt bond financing and tax-exempt private placements.
He has extensive experience in industry-specific banking and financial transactions involving affordable housing, senior assisted living, health care, media and communications, hospitality, gaming, manufacturing, agriculture, technology and intellectual property.
His representative clients include U.S. Bank N.A., Wells Fargo Bank N.A., Silicon Valley Bank and Washington Community Reinvestment Association.
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D., 1983,Editor, Washington Law Review
- Washington State University, B.A., Economics, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1980
- American Bar Association, Section of Business Law, Commercial Financial Services Committee, Loan Documentation Subcommittee Member, 1995 – present
- Washington State Bar Association, Business and Real Property Law Sections
- King County Bar Association
- American Land Title Association, Lenders’ Counsel Group, 2000 – present
Rate : $$$