Scott A. Jurchisin is a litigator in the firm’s Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice group, where he advocates on behalf of people who have been harmed by the negligence of others.
In law school, Scott served on the editorial board of the Mitchell Hamline Law Review, participated in moot court and mock trial competitions, and clerked at the U.S. Attorney’s Office. During law school, he also worked at a business litigation firm where he became familiar with all stages of litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Scott clerked at the Minnesota Court of Appeals for the Honorable Jill Flaskamp Halbrooks.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, J.D., (2016)
- Hamline University, B.A. (2013)
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice
Rate : $$$$