Scott Wallen is a partner at MacDonald Illig where he concentrates his practice in the areas of estate planning and administration, corporate mergers and acquisitions, corporate formation, business succession planning, elder law, nonprofit corporations law and healthcare law.
Mr. Wallen is also a Certified Public Accountant and routinely handles matters involving federal and state taxation issues including corporate and individual taxation and sales tax issues.
He is a member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) and the American Academy of Attorney-CPAs (AAA-CPA). Mr. Wallen is affiliated with the Trusts & Estates and Business Transactions Practice Groups at MacDonald Illig.
- J.D., University of Dayton School of Law, 1995
- B.S. Accounting, Gannon University, 1992
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice:
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Professional & Bar Association Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- American Academy of Attorney-CPAs
Rate : $$$