From conception of an idea through patenting, and into the marketplace, Scott D. Malpede has spent his legal career guiding inventors and businesses on how to best protect their inventions. A former patent examiner at the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), Scott has extensive experience in patent prosecution and client counseling.
Some of the technologies with which he has extensive technical experience are imaging systems, semiconductors, liquid crystal displays, software, oil drilling, optics, avionics, automotive braking systems, medical devices, knock-down shelving, and toys.
- J.D. George Washington University Law School 1987
- B.S. Pennsylvania State University 1983
Bar Admissions :
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Professional Memberships :
- Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Member, District of Columbia Bar (DC Bar)
- Landlord Tenant Staffing Center
- The Veterans Consortium Pro Bono Center
Rate : $$$