Scott Polsky is an experienced transactional attorney and business advisor who has over 18 years of legal experience counseling businesses, individuals and families regarding all aspects of general business and corporate matters, federal, state and local tax law and planning, contracts, intellectual property issues, website legal issues, employment issues and business sales and succession.
With an LL.M in taxation, Scott works to resolve complex tax issues as well as advising clients regarding estate planning opportunities, including tax-efficient business succession planning and transfers of family owned businesses to the next generation.
Scott also represents several entertainment industry clients such as festivals, music labels, writers, film production companies, musicians and other artists.
- The Catholic University of America, J.D.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation
- Cornell University, B.A., Government & Psychology
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- PennSuburban Chamber of Greater Montgomery County
- Ft. Washington Networking Professionals
- Chairman of the Lansdale Business Partnership Network
Rate : $$$$