Scott J. Rubin has been with Shook since 2000 and has extensive experience in litigation support and electronic discovery matters. He has worked on numerous pharmaceutical and medical device cases involving pain medication, pacemakers and defibrillators, and surgical meshes. Scott also has worked on a variety of commercial litigation matters.
Scott has supervised large document analysis and theme development teams, which provide the following core services: (1) company story development; (2) critical document and testimony analysis and rebuttal; (3) fact and expert witness development support; and (4) trial support.
Scott also prepares defense exhibit lists, analyses of and objections to plaintiff exhibit lists, creates demonstrative trial exhibits and prepares direct and cross outlines for both fact and expert witnesses.
- J.D., University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law, 1999
- UMKC Law Review, Literary Editor
- B.A., University of Missouri – Kansas City, 1997
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Kansas Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
Rate : $$$