Scott C. Silverman represents and advises employers in a broad range of employment law matters including harassment, discrimination, whistleblower, and wage and hour litigation. He has worked on matters for clients in cases before federal and state courts in New Jersey and New York and has handled matters before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the New York State Division of Human Rights.
Prior to joining Littler, Scott spent three years as an assistant corporation counsel in the Labor and Employment Law division of the New York City Law Department, where he represented various city agencies, including the New York City Police, Fire and Education departments in employment litigation.
Scott was a member of Fordham Law Review at Fordham University School of Law, and participated in the law school’s mediation clinic.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2014
- B.A., University of Delaware, 2010
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$