Scott A. Snyder is a corporate transactional attorney with experience in a range of practice areas, including energy and infrastructure finance and development, mergers and acquisitions, and real estate finance. He also advises clients on general corporate and governance matters.
- Represented an energy project developer in connection with the US$227 million sale of a 106MW solar PV project in Texas to a U.S. utility company;
- Represented a real estate investment company in connection with the origination of a mortgage loan and a mezzanine loan in the aggregate amount of US$105 million secured by a multifamily residential property in New York City;
- Represented a real estate investment company in connection with the US$16.85 million financing of a condominium development project in Los Angeles;
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with the origination and securitization of a mortgage loan in the amount of US$1.25 billion secured by a retail property in New York City; and
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- Yale University, B.S., Psychology
Rate : $$$