Certified Mediator and Arbitrator Scott Zucker specializes in business and commercial litigation with an emphasis on dispute resolution in the areas of construction, real estate, employment, landlord-tenant and franchise law. Scott represents companies in matters relating to contract claims, loss and damage claims, delay and productivity claims, premises liability actions and tenant dispossessory.
Scott reviews and drafts construction contracts, property leases and employment agreements, trains property managers in office, retail, multi-family, industrial and self-storage and evaluates property management operations in those areas. Scott also has extensive experience in creditors’ rights and bankruptcy proceedings as well as in commercial collections. He represents companies throughout the country in resolving their commercial disputes in state or federal courts and through Alternate Dispute Resolution.
Scott obtained his undergraduate degree from Washington University in St. Louis, in 1984, and his law degree from George Washington University in Washington, D.C, in 1987.
- Partner, Weissmann Zucker Euster Morochnik, P.C. (1999 – present)
- Partner, Shapiro Fussell Wedge Smotherman & Martin, L.L.P. (1994-1999)
- Associate, Shapiro Fussell Wedge Smotherman & Martin, L.L.P. (1987-1994)
- Washington University (St. Louis), BA 1984
- The National Law Center of George Washington University, JD 1987
- Georgia (all State and Federal trial and appellate courts)
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$