Mr. Sean Cronin is admitted to The Florida Bar and The United States District Court for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida. In his practice of the law, Mr. Cronin focuses primarily on representing families who have been the victim of medical malpractice, personal injury or product defects.
He has successfully represented dozens of families injured by both civilian and military medical malpractice. Civilian medical malpractice cases and outcomes of note handled by Mr. Cronin are:
- McGarry v. Memorial Hospital Ormond, $7.165 Million
- Newman v Memorial Hospital & Mynick, $4.5 Million
Representative Naval Hospital malpractice cases include:
- Foster v. The United States of America, $1 Million
- Lloyd v. The United States of America, $1.5 Million
- Hugaboom v. United States of America, $900,000
- Hines v. United States of America, $875,000
For the last ten years Sean Cronin has concentrated on bringing justice to family members who have been seriously injured or killed as the result of the negligent acts of Doctors, Nurses or Hospitals. Mr. Cronin handles a variety of medical malpractice claims, including:
- Birth injuries and infant death
- Wrongful death
- Medication errors
- Emergency room errors
- Surgical errors
- Nursing negligence
- Hospital negligence
- Physician negligence
Upon graduation from Jacksonville University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in political science, Mr. Cronin was commissioned an Ensign in the United States Navy. He was chosen to attend Naval Aviation Flight Training in Pensacola, Florida and designated a Naval Aviator.
He completed Fleet Replacement Training in the P-3 Orion Aircraft at Naval Air Station Moffett Field in Mountain View, California. Mr. Cronin was a designated Mission Commander, Patrol Plane Commander and Instructor Pilot during his active service, where he accumulated more than 2,500 hours of large multi-engine flight time. He continues to serve his country as a Commander, USNR, retired reserve status.
Following release from active duty, Mr. Cronin attended Florida State University College of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude, from that institution.
Active in a number of professional organizations, Mr. Cronin’s memberships include: The Florida Bar Association, Trial Lawyers Section; The American Bar Association; The Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association; The American Association for Justice; The Florida Justice Association.
Mr. Cronin was born in Brookline, Massachusetts, is married, and has four children.
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida, Juris Doctorate
- Jacksonville University, Bachelor of Science
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Florida Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Section
- The American Bar Association
- The Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association
- The American Association for Justice
- The Florida Justice Association
Rate : $$$$