Sean Langton focuses his practice in the areas of estate and trust planning and administration. He advises clients on a variety of estate planning matters, including tax planning in connection with federal income tax, estate and gift tax, and generation-skipping transfer tax.
Sean prepares comprehensive estate plans tailored to each client’s unique goals and circumstances. Sean also has experience in probate and trust litigation, having represented clients in will contests, breach of fiduciary duty claims and disputes over inheritance.
- University of Miami School of Law, LLM, Taxation (2011)
- University of Miami School of Law, JD, cum laude (2010)
- University of Richmond, Robins School of Business, BS, Business Administration (2007)
Admissions : Florida
- Experience with drafting sophisticated trusts and estate planning documents
- Represented fiduciaries and provided advice relating to probate and trust administration
- Experience in the formation of closely held business entities, including corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies, and related business transactions
Previous Professional Experience:
- Attorney at a Florida-based law firm focusing on trusts and estates (2012-2018)
- Attorney at a law firm based in Miami, FL (2011-2012)
Rate : $$$$