Sean M. Cichowski focuses his practice on resolving energy, employment, intellectual property, construction, and commercial disputes in litigation and arbitration. Sean uses his first chair and solo trial counsel experience to give his clients a complete perspective of the risks, benefits, and costs of litigation to allow them to make informed business decisions on legal matters.
Sean also helps his clients in drafting contracts, corporate policies, and other matters to help in dispute avoidance.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2009
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, History, 2006
Bar Admissions : Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Young Professionals in Energy, Member
- Houston Bar Association – Lawyers for Literacy Committee, Member
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo – Mutton Bustin’ Committee, Committeeman
- Houston Zoo Ambassadors, Member
Rate : $$$$