Sean Patrick Coyle advises a broad range of clients including professional sports franchises, software companies, and multinational businesses on corporate transactions and agreements. His work includes mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, private placements, and general corporate agreements.
Notable Work :
- Professional Sports: Assisted clients the sale of a professional sports franchises across multiple sports.
- Media Publishing: Represented client a multi-bidder sale process concluding in the sale of an iconic multimedia publishing company.
- International Joint Venture: Assisted in the representation of a multinational corporation in connection with international joint venture transaction expanding client’s business in nine (9) countries in Central America and Caribbean.
- Sponsorship and Advertising: Represents professional sports franchises and sports and entertainment facilities in sponsorship and advertising agreements, including multiple naming rights agreements.
- Media Rights and Licensing: Represents professional sports franchises in connection with media rights and licensing agreements, including television and radio contracts.
- Software Company: Assisted in the representation of client in connection with the sale of a learning management solutions software company.
- Acquisition: Assisted in the representation of national provider of warewash, laundry, cleaning chemical and facility services solutions in connection with acquisition of a residential and commercial solid waste and recycling services company.
- Stock Acquisition: Assisted in the representation of a multinational corporation in connection with stock acquisition of foreign subsidiary.
- Costa Farms: Represented one of the largest nurseries of house and garden plants in the U.S., in the restructuring and sale of a majority interest to Markel Ventures.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2005
- B.S., Tulane University, Business Management, 2002
Bar Admissions : Florida
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$