Mr. Sean Crowe is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm’s Century City office. Mr. Crowe represents public and private companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, financings (including private and public placements and venture and private equity financings), SEC reporting and general corporate matters.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2009, Business Law Concentration
- B.S., Business Administration, University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business, 2006
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Represented One Lambda, Inc. in its sale to Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (NYSE: TMO) for $925 million.
- Represented Bethenny Frankel and Skinny Girl Cocktails LLC in the sale of the Skinnygirl® brand in the alcohol beverage category to Jim Beam Brands Co.
- Represented RealD Inc. (NYSE: RLD) in its $230 million initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange, and a subsequent follow-on secondary offering of an additional $250 million.
- Represented RadNet (NASDAQ: RDNT) in its $545 million debt refinancing and high yield note issuance.
- Represented private equity sponsor in its acquisition of IT consulting and cloud computing systems business.
- Represented private equity sponsor in growth equity investment in healthcare consulting company.
Rate : $$$