Sean G. D’Arcy represents clients before Congress, the White House and a wide range of federal agencies on a diverse set of policy matters.Sean was Tax Counsel to Rep. Donald Pease (D-OH), who served on the House Ways and Means and Budget committees.
During law school, he interned for Reps. Michael Andrews (D-TX) and Joseph Early (D-MA). He also served as staff assistant in the Office of Chief Staff Counsel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.
Sean counsels clients on issues involving:
- Financial services
- Government investigations
- Health care
- Procurement issues.
Active in Democratic politics for much of his life, Sean has spent considerable time during presidential elections running get-out-the-vote and voter-protection operations in a number of counties in Northeast Ohio. He has also been involved in developing legal challenges relating to voting rights matters and participated in the successful election and re-election efforts of Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH).
- Has been active in national Democratic politics for more than two decades.
- More than 25 years of legal, policy and advocacy experience in Washington.
- Advised a Fortune 500 company on domestic policy matters involving food labeling, as well as in international matters involving the impact of geopolitical conflict on business operations.
- Conducted a fact-based investigation for a Fortune 500 health care client on certain suspect practices in the field, ultimately involving the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of the Inspector General, a U.S. Attorney’s office, and the congressional oversight and legislative functions of Congress.
- Represented a bio-threat company in a matter involving congressional oversight and legislative functions of Congress.
- Assisted a health insurance company in a congressional oversight inquiry regarding executive compensation.
- Represented a Fortune 100 insurer on domestic/international legislative and regulatory matters involving Congress, the administration, licensing and market access, and the Financial Stability Board.
- Counseled the former Hillary Clinton information technology staffer who was involved in federal and congressional investigations relating to the installation and use of private computer servers by the U.S. Department of State.
- J.D., The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law, 1991
- B.A., Fairfield University, 1984
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$