Sean Devaney is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Devaney participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Mr. Devaney has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its recapitalization of Aspen Dental Management Inc.
- Bluegrass Materials Company, LLC (a portfolio company of Lindsay Goldberg) in its acquisition of the assets of B&T Sand Company, Inc. and B&T Investments Inc.
- Doncasters Group Limited in its $440 million sale of Nelson Fasteners Systems
- General Electric Company in its $3.4 billion sale of GE Water to SUEZ Environnement SA
- Heartland Dental Care, LLC in the sale, by Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan and other existing shareholders, of a majority stake in Heartland to KKR & Co., with Ontario Teachers’ retaining a sizeable ownership stake
- Interval Leisure Group in its $1.5 billion acquisition, via a Reverse Morris Trust transaction, of Vistana Signature Experiences
- ONCAP Management Partners in, together with Penfund, the acquisition of a 49% stake in Mavis Tire Supply Corporation
- Ontario Teachers Pension Plan in its minority investment in CSC ServiceWorks Holdings, Inc.
- Boston College (B.A., 2001)
- New York Law School (J.D., 2005)
- Eastern District New York
- New York State
Rate : $$$$