Sean Foley is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Mr. Foley joined Debevoise in 2015. Mr. Foley received a J.D. magna cum laude from Boston University School of Law in 2014, where he was an Edward F. Hennessey Distinguished Scholar, a Paul J. Liacos Distinguished Scholar, and a member of the Review of Banking and Financial Law. Mr. Foley received an M.B.A. from Boston University Questrom School of Business in 2015 and a B.Mus. cum laude in Jazz Studies from the University of North Texas in 2008.
- Elliott Management in a $450 million equity rights offering of Roadrunner
- Transportation Systems, resulting in Elliott acquiring 90% of Roadrunner.
- KeyBank in its acquisition of Laurel Road’s affinity-focused digital lending business.
- J.P. Morgan Securities as financial advisor to Leggett & Platt in its $1.25 billion acquisition of Elite Comfort Solutions.
- SunSource, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of United Distribution Group, one of the largest distributors of industrial components and assemblies in North America.
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- Dealer Tire in its significant investment in SimpleTire.
- Empowerment Ventures and its wholly-owned subsidiary UniRush, a pioneer in the development of reloadable prepaid debit cards, in the sale of UniRush to Green Dot.
- The Carlyle Group and Conifer management in the sale of Conifer Financial Services to SS&C Technologies.
- Providence Service Corporation in a strategic partnership with Frazier Healthcare Partners in Matrix Medical Network.
- Noven Pharmaceuticals in the sale of its Brisdelle and Pexeva product lines to Sebela International.
- Dealer Tire in its sale of the assets of Dealer Tire Canada to Groupe Touchette.
- Envision Healthcare in its $15 billion merger with AMSURG, creating one of the largest U.S. providers of specialty physicians and hospital-related services.
- Evercore Group as financial advisor to Rovi Corporation in its $1.1 billion acquisition of TiVo.
- Boston University, 2015, M.B.A.
- Boston University School of Law, 2014, J.D.
- University of North Texas, 2008, B.M.
- New York
Rate : $$$