Sean P. Healy is the administrative partner in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and is chair of the Directors & Officers and Securities Litigation Practice. With more than 18 years of experience as a litigator, he has tried 45 jury trials and over 130 bench trials and arbitrations combined. He is a member of ABOTA.
He has litigated director and officer matters, including claims against directors and officers for fraud, failure to go public, and fraudulent issuance of securities, and professional liability cases, including claims against securities brokers, insurance agents, software engineers (“Tech E & O”), real estate agents, accountants, lawyers, and appraisers. In addition to defending professionals in civil actions, he also represents them in regulatory board proceedings.
Mr. Healy has also litigated complex commercial disputes and cases that include wrongful death, automobile accidents, police procedures, products liability and premises liability. He began his career as a prosecutor in 1997 and has been in civil practice since 1999.
- University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1997
- Colgate University, Bachelor of Arts, 1993
- University of Arizona, Honors Program, 1989-1990
- State Bar Admissions, Arizona
- State Supreme Courts, Arizona Supreme Court
- State Appellate Courts, Arizona Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS), Member, 2017
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Admitted 2015
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, Member of Board of Directors, 2004-2007
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member, 1998-2003
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1998-2001
Rate : $$$$