Sean Thomas Maloney has significant experience in finance and lending transactions, with a focus on representing lenders in all aspects of structured financing, construction financing, unsecured financing and lease financing.
He represents agent banks and syndicate members in a variety of syndicated debt financings involving corporate acquisition financings and real estate (including construction) financings.
He also represents lenders and lessors in numerous domestic lease transactions involving manufacturing facilities, health care facilities, real property, railroad rolling stock, aircraft and other assets.
Additionally, he advises clients in workout and bankruptcy matters involving corporate financings, financing leases and real estate financings. Sean has experience representing credit enhancers in the workout of various tax-exempt housing bond and industrial revenue bond matters.
Sean has represented:
- Lenders in $100,000,000 structured financing of automotive assembly line equipment
- Agent Bank, Lessor and Credit Enhancers in $74,000,000 lease financing of a state-of-the-art cancer treatment center in midtown Manhattan for a university hospital
- Agent Bank in $500,000,000 multi-tranche secured credit facility to provide acquisition financing of technology services company
- Agent Bank in connection with workout of guarantor defaults under an $85,000,000 multistate master construction loan facility providing construction loans to four related borrowers
- Major REIT in a series of private placement financings in excess of $1,000,000,000
- Lessor in connection with workout of $250,000,000 multistate synthetic lease financing of 26 assisted living facilities having a bankrupt tenant
- Agent Bank in $123,000,000 multistate term loan financing of 14 assisted living facilities
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., 1986
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 1983
CIVIC AND CHARITABLE MEMBERSHIPS:
- Kids First International Adoption, Inc., Board Member
Rate : $$$