Sean M. McCrory represents and counsels employers in all matters of labor and employment law. He has experience litigating wage and hour disputes, non-competes, and Title VII matters in federal and state court. He regularly advises employers on Federal I-9 compliance issues, E-Verify and immigration-related employment discrimination issues.
Prior to joining Littler, Sean worked as an assistant chief counsel for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). His experience with ICE provides him with a unique insight when dealing with government agencies on compliance issues — especially in representing employers in immigration compliance matters. While attending law school, he was a senior articles editor for the SMU Science & Technology Law Review.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, 2011
- B.A., University of Dallas, 2008
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- National Alumni Board Member, University of Dallas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (DAYL)
- Volunteer Attorney, Dallas Human Rights Initiative
Rate : $$$$