Sean McCann chairs the firm’s corporate and business transactions practice and leads a group of over 90 attorneys in the M&A, corporate governance, securities, trusts and estates, tax, and China practices.
Sean advises clients on significant transactions, with a particular focus on complex acquisitions, dispositions, mergers, joint ventures, and restructurings. He has extensive experience advising clients in the manufacturing, distribution, food and beverage, real estate, and professional services industries.
In addition to his transactional practice, Sean counsels boards and management teams on strategic and governance matters, and serves as outside general counsel to several privately held and multi-generational family businesses.
- Counsel, Associate, WilmerHale, Washington DC, 2000-2005
- Law Clerk, The Hon. William T. Moore, Jr., U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia, 1998-2000
Professional & Community Activities:
- Member, Board of Directors, Association for Corporate Growth, Seattle Chapter
- Former Member, Board of Directors, The Humane Society for Seattle/King County
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 1998, magna cum laude
- Editor, Cornell Law Review
- B.A., English, Philosophy, Vanderbilt University, 1994, cum laude
Rate : $$$$