Sean A. Semmler is an associate in the Washington, D.C., office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he counsels public and private technology and life science companies through all stages of growth. His practice focuses on corporate and securities law, including public offerings, public and private mergers and acquisitions, and venture capital financings. During his undergraduate studies, Sean co-founded a start-up based in the Research Triangle area.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 2018
- B.A. History and Peace, War, and Defense, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2014
- Admitted only in Maryland
- Practice supervised by a member of the Bar of the District of Columbia
- Not admitted in the District of Columbia
Rate : $$$