Seann advises clients on a wide range of intellectual property, marketing, advertising, branding, mobile payments, data privacy and security, and digital content distribution matters.
He has extensive experience in negotiating complex domestic and international commercial transactions, with an emphasis on supporting clients’ emerging technology, innovation, new business development, and new product development initiatives.
Seann’s background is rooted in wireless communications and mobile commerce, having previously served as principal corporate counsel for T-Mobile USA. Seann’s clients include Amazon.com, Amazon Digital Services, AWS, Microsoft, and emerging companies in the software and platform services, cloud, and connected devices (IoT) industries.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Washington State Bar Association and Washington State Bar Association Corporate Counsel Section
- J.D., Notre Dame Law School, 1998
- Legal Intern, Notre Dame Legal Aid Clinic
- American Jurisprudence Award – Multinational Enterprises and the Law
- B.A., Philosophy, La Salle University, 1994, cum laude
- La Salle University Honors Program, 1990-1994
Rate : $$$