Sebastian Bohorquez is an attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group. Sebastian represents developers, lenders and real estate investors in a broad range of real estate matters.
He focuses his practice on commercial real estate transactions, including real estate development, acquisitions, financing, sales and leasing. Prior to joining Shutts, Sebastian worked in the financial sector where he was primarily involved with negotiating and originating residential and commercial real estate financing on behalf of various institutional and private equity lenders.
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D., 2018
- Winner, 2016 FIU Law Board of Advocates Intramural Negotiation Competition
- Participant, 2017 International Chamber of Commerce International Mediation Competition
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Property
- 1L Representative, Student Bar Association
- Florida International University, B.B.A., Marketing, 2013
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Colombian American Chamber of Commerce
- Debate Coach, Urban Debate League, 2016-2017
- Mentor, Big Brothers & Big Sisters of America, 2011-2013
Rate : $$$