Sergio E. Pagliery has extensive experience in a variety of litigation matters including product liability / toxic torts, complex commercial litigation, international litigation, professional malpractice and civil Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations, both at the trial and the appellate level.
Sergio has defended major corporations in some of the most contentious and high-profile lawsuits in Florida. He was part of the Shook team that handled individual Redux / Pondimin (Fen-Phen) diet drug claims throughout Florida.
He has significant experience in cases involving complex scientific and financial issues and has worked extensively in preparing and examining expert witnesses, including foreign law experts, plant pathology experts and economics/damages experts.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Michigan Law School, 1991
- University of Michigan Journal of International Law
- M.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 1986
- B.A., California State University, 1983
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Cuban-American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- The Florida Bar
Rate : $$$$